...
Here I am now...
Sighs... Eddi3 says I'm irritating... and dumb? I wonder does that means he hate humans?
Panda says I dont understand him.. and kinda says if I don't understand doesn't mean other peoples don't... Yet at the same time I'm thinking... He doesn't understand me at all...
Heh... I really feel tired.. Well.. tired to try understanding peoples..
No one understand me...
There's someone who understand Panda...
So why say you're alone?
As for Eddi3.. I don't understand... You're being a big jerk...
Okay... I'll learn from Panda.. If no one understands me, then that means I'm alone... Just writing this post makes me realised... No one cared whether I'm happy, sad, dead or alive...
Eddi3 block me.. Yeah, I'm normal with it... Many peoples blocked me... I'm annoying.. Irritating pest... Gee... Horray...
Like anyone can understand the pain I'm having now... I didn't talk to Jin... Not even making friend with him...
I'm so sad so pain.. I'm still smiling like a dummy.... an idiot.. The more I smile, I felt the pang of pain.... It feels like rubbing salt into my wound...
Yet I still cared others... That's a dumb act right? Usually saying I'm a busy body... but truth is, I cared... No one even realised that... How naive..
My ear hurts... My throat is so dry and pain... My eyes are emotionless right now... Sighs........
I hated myself... Hated myself for pretending... I'm dumb.. DUMB... SO DUMB... I HAD ALWAYS SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE... while inside I'm bleeding like HELL.. What am I? I'm human too... Why everyone thinks just because I smile, that means I have no problems??????
I'm tired.. I'm so tired wearing this mask... Or rather, forcing myself to wear it.... I wonder does God helps good peoples or not....?
There's nobody to cared...
Nobody to understand me...
I'm... so lost... so confused... Like I just lost a pair of wings and I just don't know how to fly back again.... My ears hurt again...