
The bike!!! But thx to Yaw Jun my bike rosak ledi... =-=" I swear I'll never ever borrow anything to the boys.... ESPECIALLY the form 1 boys..... So cham... Cannot cycle thx to the BOYS IN 1 KASIH AND SHU SHU!!!!!!

Hahaxx, Yang Sifu (left) and Jie(right) so cham~ All the little gals block this two from watching the dances!!! I take so much their pics~ *evil smile*

Sya and me~ She so LC de face~ =-=""

THIS IS SHUSHU!!! One of the person who rosak my bike!!! Grrrr....

Zafi!!!! He's gonna show >>> o0o!!!! =-=""

My bike!!!! Cheng Yew is riding it away!!!! And the teacher block me from taking the pic which is the proof!!!!! =-=!!!!

Went to basketball court after the awards~ ^^ So nice~ They play very geng oo!!! Jie jie, yang sifu, Xiao Di Di, Karl and Chee Sim~~

The guy covering his face!!!! Ah Jie Jie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Euu cant hide from me!!! Muahahahaxx!!!!

My May May 'fut hao'... =-=""

This is nt 'fat hao' arh!!!! This is me!!! The medal is mine~ MINE MINE MINE~ Kakaxx!!! Sot jor~