<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5651457980943124098?origin\x3dhttp://unknown--stories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to UnKnOwN.BlOg
Friday, December 12, 2008Y
Zzzzzz........ Boring.....Zzzzzzz.......


Today went to the facial at 1.30 pm. I woke up at 1.00 pm, but, it is my brother that woke me up, not myself wake up. =__="

Wa, do facial so pain le.... They put two wet, round clothes on your eyes. Then they take some sort of sharp and needle thingy and poke your face with it till it bleeds!! God....... They won't be satisfied unless you cried a few tears, though. Then go back lur~

Play Playstation 2 with my bro and sis! So nice ohx~ I won the Pac-Man game again~ Too bad today can't take pic, cause HP no battery! T__T

Then just now I check my Quizilla account. LoLxx, got a person asked me to joined their stories! Their making a new stories of POT.


Yay, they asked me am I intrested in it!!! ^O^ Haha, can't wait to start doing the stories!!
Hmmm, I don't know when can go buy the form 1 books.. Maybe next two weeks. I already buy the stationery stuffs for next year. Very nervous........ =__="

LoLxXx....... Now is 3++a.m. liao~ I still not yet sleep. But bro sleep liao lur, along with jie jie. Kekekeke... Should I kacau them mah???

Haizz.. Me go sleep lur.... Good Nitezzz~~~ Zzzzzzz........


ends at 11:05 AM