<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5651457980943124098?origin\x3dhttp://unknown--stories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to UnKnOwN.BlOg
Saturday, December 20, 2008Y
Work time yesterday~~

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I only updated my other blog. Hmm, yesterday I too tired already when I come back home. Muscles pain, backache, and many pains...... =___="

Me and my bro woke up really early. About 9.00++AM. We went to SSM to buy my form 1 books. LoLxXx, no one there also!!!! I saw that a few of my friends already buy books. How did I know? Cause when I buy name tag and write my name that time, I saw a few of my friends name on the book.

We went and buy books at where the UPSR test is held. Haizz, so many memories....
Then we go Jusco and eat breakfast and lunch. Went to eat in Old Town Cafe~~
Then go to factory~

Why am I in such a pain~? Hmmm... Me and my bro went to factory to work. We sweep the floor first. Haha, I pile up many saw dust together! XDXD Then my bro sweep it into the garbage bin. The funny part was, my bro climb up on a a stack of woods to sweep the dust on it!!

Then we painted the woods. Guess what~? There are 70++ woods to be painted ar!!!!! SO MANY!!!!!!!
The wood so long too~!~

We paint and paint like non-stop~
From 2.00++-8++pm we work until~
Paint until my hand got chicken pox liao~



The other day, I accidentally poke a hole into my finger :::

Guess who is under it~
Haha, my first successful full body pic!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today went to Smartpark and buy Yakuza 2 PS2~ Can't wait to play~ Change my piano class to 2.30pm-3.30pm. Cause the little boy is so damn noisy......

ends at 11:07 PM