
Sitting in a darkened room
Thinking of nothing, save for you
Wondering what really went wrong
And why you left all alone
Lying on a bed of nails
It's only pain that ever prevails
And I can see nothing except my tears
Drowing me inside my fears
Still not sure that I heard right
Unsure of why I had to fight
To keep my heart alive and well
And stay far away from Hell
As here I stand, reading the words
Wondering why you flew with the birds
Jumped from the top and fell so hard
Broken body so horribly marred
Written in stone is your sullen goodbye
Leaving me consumed with so many whys
Questions whriling at a blinding pace
When I close my eyes, I see your face
Really, was that all you had
The only choice, were you mad?
I loved you, in fact always will
Yet here I stand, and you're so still
Cold hearted, now cold skin
Left me alone, broken within
As every tear your ever shed
Was matched only by the blood you bled