Sot Plak...
Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shall thee kill you now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prepare yourself!!!!!!
..............
I think I sot sot liao........ VERY BORING AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway,
Today went to the Mines and shop for a while. Hmm... Bro went to see the Sony Ericson shop... Me took a few pics~!~
Ermm... And Jie JIe give me a packet of lemon tea, and then we go visit my grandmother who just came to KL a few days ago~
While visiting, my aunt told me she'll fetch me on this Saturday to go to Manhattan Fish Market. I don't know what is it... So, I check internet and found many informations.....
Hmmm...... I copied their address, HP number in a piece of paper. Reason? Well, just for safety, incase we don't know the road, I could take out the address that is writen on the paper and show it to my aunt. After all, safety comes first, RIGHT????


The mines so terrer le... So, so... Modern........ Even got sensor in parking lot!!!!!! When a car parked on the parking place, it will become red... Don't have car, is green~


I like the pic! Today eat Mc donald....~~

Lol, there's paw prints on the car.. Maybe a naughty dog climb... OR... maybe the driver is a dog.... =____="