Happy day~ Trip to Leisuremall...
Piano test get all correct~!~ Of course get correct... Yesterday I have been memorising it......... There's so much to MEMORISE!!!!!!!!!!! O___o
Today so happy cause I went to Leisure Mall with my 4 friends from school.
Though, the saddest part is when we need to go back home.. T____T That's where I do NOT like...
H.H and W.Y got come, along with Sya and Vivian.
Well, we met up in front of the popular book store. Then we wait for H.H and W.Y. But we only saw their brothers walking only. So we asked them where are they and they told us.
Then we went to the shop where H.H and W.Y is in. They were knitting! I don't even know how to knit!!!! T___T
Me, Sya and Vivian went and walk around since H.H and W.Y still haven't finish kniting~ I buy 2 keychains. One for Sya and then one for me since got discounts. {I think it was buy 1 free 1, right? I don't know.. Forgotten...... =___="} We then meet up with H.H and W.Y.
Then we went to the arcade. This is my FIRST time coming to the arcade... Quite noisy... We went and change the tokens. Then we played. Though, we separated into 2 groups...
GROUP 1 ::: Vivian, Vivian's little sis, H.H and W.Y
GROUP 2 ::: ME and Sya
I don't know what group played cause we lost them while walking...
Me and Sya decided to play the basketball game! It was so nice~ AND, I AM NOT ADDICTED to video games, kay?!!!!!!
After that we played a game that take dolls from some sort of machine thingy... {Sorry, don't know what its call...} But, I failed to get the cute teddy. Even Sya fail... Anyhow we continue playing all sort of games till my head is gonna burst!!!
Well, me and Sya played a sort of video game... Racing game, to be exact.... Lol, she can't play it cause hers 'rosak'... SO ME ALONE PLAY!!!! OMG !!!! I was so scared that I didn't click BRAKE once...... So, in the end, I get 4th.... Much better than I thought.
Then we all finally met up AGAIN. Group 1 and 2 meet up. Then we played games TOGETHER this time. AFter using finish, we count our tickets. Got 83!!!! Lol........
But we can't change to any items... Cause got 6 ppls.... But, we can exchange for 1 packet of tissue EACH !!!!! LOL, in the end, we decided to keep the ticket for memories. And, H.H gave me a token to keep it as memories too~ Each one, one token and tickets.
Then we go and eat at Blue Zone Cafe~ I order Nasi Lemak~ Vivian little's sis order 1 Nasi Lemak too~
I sent music to Sya while she sent to me some pics~
Then after a while, Vivian order Nasi Lemak for herself also!~
Lol......
Then after eating, we went to walk around...
Went to popular. I bought a CD... While H.H, Vivian and W.Y buy some stationery stuffs for next year. As for Sya, I think she bought a bubble gum....
She gave it to everyone, including Vivian's little sis. Well, except for me, of course. I don't eat bubble gum!!! I'm afraid BUBBLE GUM !!!!!!
At 5++pm, H.H and W.Y went back home already. Then I also have to go back home. Before that, Sya buy waffle for HERSELF~!~ I thought she was buying for her family? >_<"
Then Vivian meet up with her father and me meet up with my bro. Then we said goodbye.... T____T
Though, that's not the last GOODBYE.....
I went and eat Mc Donald with my family later. I saw a cute, HUGE, LARGE teddy bear!!! So cute~!~ Me want one ohx!!!!! >___<"
I suddenly remember, Sya gave me her keys to her house, and its still in my bag!!!!! We both forgot about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I give her a call... God, she can't even hear me!!!! She's in the arcade, playing games. Then after a while, we met up again in Mc Donald. I gave her 2 books {Secret lar, of course} and the keys... I'm sure she'll have to stay outside her house if I didn't give her the keys... Though, I really wanna try to do that.... *sadistic smile*
First time without parents, only friends. Though, many peoples stare at us... Hey, we're ALMOST 13.... Why did they have to stare? So scary......... =___="
Then went back home lor~ Then take a QUICK bath then, write this post...... Then later I think I wanna watch the CD that I just bought~
NOTES TO JIE JIE {Lai Lee Wee}+{Is that the correct spelling to you name? Me don't know..} :::
Hehehehehe~~ Gor gor bought something, something, something, something, SOMETHING for you ohx~~~~ Kekeke, jie jie slowly guess lar~ I can't tell ohx~~ ^___^