<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5651457980943124098?origin\x3dhttp://unknown--stories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to UnKnOwN.BlOg
Tuesday, December 16, 2008Y
Going to be ME...


Im oh so sick of hearing the same things over and over again,

Ive heard all those words before,

Time to change the record,

Im not going to be a puppet on a string,

Its not me to be someone I dont want to be,

I am who I am,

If you dont like it theres the door,

Theres a one way mirror over here,

I guess you dont see me,

You dont care,

This one way mirror stops,

So sick of playing that blame game,

That no one wins,
you could call this a break down,

But the life Ive been livings just not mine,

Its just not me,

Im not the girl that does as her told,

You say jump I say no,

Take me as I am,

Because Im not going to change,

Ive been wrong,

Ive been right,

Decisions, mine to make,

I might say something stupid,

But so what,

Im not perfect no one is,

Do you even understand what Im saying,

I give and you take,

Just doesnt work like that,

So this time I’m going to be me....


ends at 11:41 PM