We will meet again To whom it may concern, when you read this I am dead. My heart and head are filled with worry, for the life that I have led.
I think about those around me, those who care and love, as I drown in rushing water, and try to hold them above, the despair and pain around me, the river flowing strong.
I want, I need for others to love me, but thats were it went wrong.
For my peers enjoyment, I was mocked more than most.
To them I leave one fifth the guilt, so on monday none boast.
To my family, whom I love, I bequeth one fifth the guilt.
They thought it fun, a great big game, to hurt the soul I've built. I thought it wasn't, but neither group did care.
The words had past but the memories I could hardly bare.
I'm sorry to my friends, whom recive all my heart, but I knew the day would come, when we would have to part.
Then three fifths guilt rest with him, I cannot blame you all.
For he took my inocence, The man young and tall.
No one knows about that night, but now I suppose they do.
My heart was already torn, then he took a peice, too.
So I leave this world, For I cannot bare the pain, of being completely unloved.