Kyah~
Last two days went to Mid Valley with aunt and cousinS~
Many disasters, yet happy lar~
1st disaster ::: Woke up at 7.30 A.M.
2nd disaster ::: Hungry
3rd disaster ::: Walked for a long time before can eat
4th disaster ::: We had to wait before we eat
5th disaster ::: I was super tired when go back home
6th disaster ::: I didn't eat dinner, well, I did. But I eat buns...
Well, that all for the disasterS. Hmm, aunt bought each of us something for Christmas presents.
And I bought something for someone.
I even bought for my aunt something, except I didn't told her I actually bought it for her, so mission accomplised. My mission :::
1) Buy something she likes
2) Don't make her be suspicious
3) Plan all perfectly!!
4) Make sure she doesn't paid for the stuffs!
5) Mission accomplised when she received the present
Kekeke, so nice ar the plan~
Aunt bought for me a notebook, stickers, and a hat.
We went to watch Chihuahua at the cinema~
About a small dog that can bark really loud~
I like the German Shepherd dog the most! ^-^
Thats all for last two days~ I got many pics~ Post it later~ One of my cousin bro are trying to find my blog. Though, it was impossible.. =__="
ByE~