Yesterday there was a wedding party. It was held in Raub. Hmm... Woke up at 12++ pm. XD Then about 2++ pm we take off to Raub. My bro sit in another car, my uncle's car. I sit in my mum and dad's car. P.S ::: Rather boring, AND IT IS SO LOUD AND NOISY..... My ANOTHER uncle and aunt sat in my mum and dad's car too.
They chat. The person who chat the most was my mum, and my aunt. I am very unlucky... Cause, I sit in the middle while they are chatting. My ears are almost deaf.... SIgh... How worst can this day be?
Then after 3 HOURS of CHATTING, we FINALLY reached Raub. My heart was thinking, finally, the torturing is over. Have I mentioned how happy am I ? Lolx...
We visited one of the uncles. All the children, and I meant it by ALL was running, shouting, except for me, I was reading. Haha, guess I was the only mature children here. There was this red flower that was so beautiful~



About 8++ pm later, we went to the restaurant. We sat at a place. One thing I hate bout the place is, we're so near with the speakers !!!!!

I can't believe my ears are not even deaf YET. Here's a pic of my mum, covering her ears from the sound attack. A man is singing. And it is so damn loud.....

Hehehe... I took out my handfree and put it in my ears, as if I'm listening to music. Instead, I was saving my ears from the sound !!! Lol.. But I can still hear the sound... T___T

A pic of my bro... Can you see how wide is his chin ? XD

The last food. I hate this dessert.... And, I'm full already... ^___^v

Haha, when everyone said 'Yam Seng!!!!', I use this chance and take pics. Quite by ACCIDENT, I drank a few sips before they said finish the two words... =___="

Go home lor~~~ I wanted to take a pic of the bride and bridegroom, but cannot ohx.... We walked too fast.

Instead, I took pic of outside. Haha, saw my reflection. ^^

My cousin sis and everyone~
Hehehe.... I took their pic without them knowing. I'm super! XD

The restaurant we went and ate.

The last pic.... When in car I very boring. So I took the pics of hills. Though, very dark lar... ^^