<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5651457980943124098?origin\x3dhttp://unknown--stories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to UnKnOwN.BlOg
Friday, November 7, 2008Y
Nothing hurts like love


I wake in the morning
and think of you
Look at the pile of wet tissue

Our song comes on
Bubbly
So cheery and light
But it fills me with sorrow and spite

I step outside
The icy breeze
surrounds me
I long for your
warming touch

A rain drop falls on my head
I smile as I remember that day
When you tried to keep me dry in the rain
And fought away all my pain

As the day goes on
Song after song
The headline in the daily news
The shape of the clouds in the sky so blue
All these things remind me of you

I walk home
My hand feels empty
without your fingers intertwined in mine

I glance at the picture on the wall
the one of us at the mall
My lungs tighten
I feel so small

I turn on tv
Its the Red Jumpsuit Apparates
My heart starts to pound
They play Your Guardian Angel
I feel like I could drowned.

I reach for the box of tissue
but its almost empty

I walk to the calendar and mark off another day
There is a big ♥ over dec. 12th

8 months past
I see you at last
These feelings come pouring in
As the water in my eyes come pouring out
I run to you
as you run to me
We met in the middle
With a long embrace

Just one moment with you
And I realize
it was all worth it.

ends at 5:39 AM