Monday, November 17, 2008Y
Miss ya everyone in SSM who's changing school.....
Sorry for the late reply! UPSR results is....................... 5 As !!!!!! Haha~~ So happy~ Everyone is happy~ 7 peoples get 5 As~ Hmm.... The funny part is, only the girls get 5 As! 2 girls didn't get 5As in my class. Still, there's PMR and SPM. This exam is half important and half important. Hehe....
I took 30++ pics on the day we get our UPSR results. I guess no one noticed I was taking their pics cause they were too happy. But there is one boy who almost kill me for taking his pics! My life is on risk when I take pics!! Lolx~
I'll show you the pictures later in the next post~ Now so lazy after UPSR.
Hmm... Parents took me to Leisuremall to eat Sushi to CELEBRATE !!!!!!! XD I got a few pics~ Lolx, I ate a lot of FOOD. I think I am gonna be 70 kg the next day! Then went to popular and buy books. Bro angry cause I took quite a long time to choose BOOKS... Books are my life!!! >__<" Then go back home, sleep.... The next day is the last day of school. We celebrated... Y.Y went back home cause she feel sicks before the party starts. Many peoples went back home too~ Haizz...... In the end, my turn to go back home at 2++pm. Next year, I'm gonna become a form 1 student. Maybe I'll less smile... MAYBE.... When in car I cry a little ohx.... T___T Miss everyone!!! Wonder how many students left in form1.... Haizz.... Make me no mood liao when remember this problem...... =___= Anyway, me and Sya will be meeting up in Leisuremall. It'll be our last time, though. Vivian maybe will come. See Sya let her a not lar. ^^ Can't wait... >.<"
ends at 5:14 AM