<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5651457980943124098?origin\x3dhttp://unknown--stories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to UnKnOwN.BlOg
Saturday, November 1, 2008Y
lOlX bOrInG dAy.....


Today was so normal that it was so boring. Bro promised to make Onion Rings, but didn't make. Haizz... So boring le... I download pics~ If holidays, the big, big holidays... I surely will be boring to dead de lar... Also nothing to write geh~~

As usual, my best fren did not read my sms, its either she forgot to reply back, or forgot to read, that's her habit. Sigh........ Today is just so not my day.
Can't wait to go back to school.. Maybe excited or sad though...... Reasons is unknown.

I felt like I dun wanna do anything right now except for downloading pics. Just wanna watch some good movies.... But bro didn't put the movie in the pendrive.

Sheesh...........................................................................................................................................................




Oh.. This video is when all Junior school are dancing!!! XD

Me and my best fren went to toilet so we no need to dance~~ Hahaha~~ So bad ohx ?? One of my fren did shuffle but I can't record it down.. Too bad.. Wanna cry and beat myself up for not recording it..... T.T

Hmm.. Guess I'll update the old times that happens to me, right????

So ... Just wait up, kay??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ByE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ends at 1:18 AM