Wednesday, November 12, 2008Y
Hehe~ Just cincai write~~~
How nervous can I be ???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grr....... This bloody exam is getting on my nerve !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so gonna kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, burn it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sheesh.......................... I hate it....................... That's what I wanna said~
Ar~~ Now feeling better a little bit~~~~ XD
Hohohoho~~~ Miss me frenzzzzz ohx... Some next year change school... Maybe I should make a poem dedicated to them~~ Hehehe~
Ai yoh~~ Next year so many devils in my class ohx~~~ What to do?? Except to slay them~~ XD
I don't care whether they read this a not~ This my blog worrr~~~ Hmmph~
Lolx, I mabuk liao~ Cincai write~
Lalala~~Lalala~
She was the devil in the school,
Controlling all men in school,
By flirting with them in school,
Like a wild gals on the loose in the school~~
Haha~~ Thats a great poems~~~ XD
*hiccups*
Another round of drink~~~~ XP
Gan bei~~~
What results we'll get,
Oh,
How I wish I can know~
Instead of cracking my brain~~
XD
Its so boring~
Until today~
Likes life is dull forever~
Forever till today.......
Love it or not,
Just face it,
For its the reality,
For now on......
ends at 6:36 AM