Yesterday night no electric ohx~ So dark, so hot, so~~~ EXCITING!!!!!!!! Haha~ I took a few pic even without light~ XD Terrer le???? Looks like overload of electric used. Opps~ Hehe~ My father call my uncle who know how to fixed it~
Took him a long time to come~ So boring. Can't walk here walk there cause later scared the fishes in my house. Maybe they will think I'm a ghost. Just can sit down! SO boring~ T____T So, I pretend that I'm in a sunken ship. I pretend to swim here and there with my torchlight. Haha, looking for treasure, IN MY OWN HOUSE!!! XD
Then half an hour or more, fixed liao lur. Cannot play pretending liao. Haha, I childish le???
Its been decided liao, me and my best friendzzz will meet in Leisure mall on next week sunday, 3.20pm , in front of the popular. Can't wait~!~ I miss them greatly cause holidays is just so GOD DAMN BORING THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haizzz...........
Many peoples change school lor.... Hmm, school is bad, some said. But, I'm sure the friends at there are not that bad, right??? XD
Try listening to a japanese song call 'Long Kiss, Good Bye' from Naruto Shippuuden movie. Song by Halcali.
Nice le~ The pics and video will be updated next time, kay?