The tournament starts since this week Monday. It was nice. I join the girls' double, mix double and single. Lost in the finals for the single. The others, teacher said don't want. Sheesh................ So irresponsible...... Last 2 days, I almost, well, kill a guy. I was playing badminton with Sya. Quite by accident, I ALMOST hit one guy's head with the shuttlecock. =___="
He's one of my Friendster's friends. Lolx, but he still don't know who am I, I guess. Sigh, today Sya told me not to bring racquet. It was a BORING day. Luckily, a few friends borrow me racquet.
Today kinda weird.... Cos got a lot of peoples, form 3 wanted to asked Sya questions about her. Haha... There's one boy who like Sya and ask her to be his GAL FREN.
Guess his friends tried to help him. Swt...... Hmm... I play doubles with Huey's bro, Zeck and Brandon. My thumb is so pain like got shock by lightning !!!!!!! The racquet was so damn hard !!!!!!!!!