A Tired Day....

Today I'm so tired.... My parents just came back from Melaka, so, children day ends today~ One of my aunt will stay overnight in my bedroom~ At night, we went out to eat dinner. The place was so far away !! Lolx, I was getting dizzy with the road... Turn left then right and then straight !!! @,@
Hahaha, same with my bro and mother.. So headache.... I wanna sleep, but then I can't sleep... Cos the road was kinda bumpy !!!!! T.T
Sigh, after like an hour, we finally reach our destination..... Hahaha, daddy was so hungry that he drive so fast until my mum became kinda scared !! XD While he was driving, HUNGRILY, I was singing a song... Here's the lyrics ::::
Chicken chop,
Chicken wings,
Wa... So night to eat~~
Hahaha, yup, I was making my dad even more hungry !!!!! XD
We ate 2 plate of taufu and I thought I was gonna be a taufu !!! And a plate of vegetables~ My bro drank a lot of tea.. I can guess what happen next... =,=" We went visit one of my uncle~ There was a dog and it bark so loud !!! I thought I was gonna be deaf..... I still can hear the dog barking....
I wonder if the dog got teeths ??? Hope not.... *shivered*
Then after 20++ mins, we went out~~ And visit the next uncle who is working in a Petrol station~ I took a few pics cos I'm bored~
But, the good thing is, we get to buy ICE-CREAM !!!! XD
After eating, went back home already~
Wa... So full~~

Hehehe, pretty ohx~~ I think the slurpee should not be eaten but to be put as a decoration !!! XD