
I have a secret crush,
Who is in a different class,
Even though we are far away,
I still see him during lunch..
I met him,
Just yesterday,
A look in his eyes,
And I have fallen to him..
The questions is,
Does he like me ?
Accept me for who I am ?
And, fall to me too ?
I would rarely see him,
When I get the chance to see him,
My heart leaps with joy,
My cheeks would turned crimson red..
I enjoyed talking to him,
I do not know his name,
He also do not know my name,
I forgot to ask him as when I'm with him,
Nothings matter anymore..
I would try my best to go near him,
A little help from my friends,
I get to talk to him,
How happy am I when I talk to him..
I hope one day,
My secret crush would come up and say,
'You are my secret crush.'
Oh, how happy am will I be....
Labels: secret crush poems