<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5651457980943124098?origin\x3dhttp://unknown--stories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to UnKnOwN.BlOg
Thursday, October 16, 2008Y
Mystery solved



Hmm.. The mystery is that, one of my MSN friend always offline. Today, I open 2 accounts.. One yahoo and another one hotmail. In the hotmail, I saw that guy offline, but in yahoo, I saw him online !!
Sheesh...
Wonder if he is having exam or whatever ??
If so, he could tell me then I'll just let him and study !!! Haizz...... No mood to scold him la....
Most of the time he was the one who say 'hi', and yes, I admit, I also got say 'hi' to him. Okay, the mystery is solved so I ain't gonna talk bout this guy or chat with him anymore... My first option is to delete him~
Anyway, what is the use having an account that wouldn't online and detest the person annoyingness ??

Oh, wait.. I've been talking bout this AGAIN...

Skip that....

Hmm... Today teacher told us there would be a badminton tournament in my school. My friend and I join in the doubles.. Single is full.. So I can't join !! Boo-hoo..... But, teacher say see first. Maybe got place.
So, hope is the only thing with feathers now...

Others ??
Well, I finally can keep in touch with my Quizilla.com friends !!! So happy, after all, we didn't keep in touch for some reasons~~
My legs hurt a lot... You wanna know the reasons... well, here's the reason :

- I play badminton today.
- I didn't warm up before playing.
- I VS 3 peoples while I am fighting alone so I need to run a lots.
- I play for many hours.
- I ran here and there to pick up the badminton balls.
- I defence the back and front.
- I am so tired and still have to walk for another 6 hours !!!!!!!!!!

That's all...... Its a good thing I didn't pull my hamstring...
Father came back from Macau today. He bought :-

For me - 3 keychains, 1 shirt
For bro - a pair of shoes, 1 shirt
For my bro gf - 1 shirt
For my mum - a bag of nuts, a shirt

That all, folks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye, bye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Labels:


ends at 8:32 AM