Tuesday, October 14, 2008Y
Hundred years of skipping
Hmm.... I'm guessing that you're guessing what its means by, 'Hundred years Of skipping' ? Anyway, it means, I skip something too much recently~ Especially school~
But, at least today I managed to catch up with all the lessons~ Sigh.... So much... Lolx.. I think I am getting lazier and lazier after that final exam~ XD
A student that rarely absent, is now having a hundred years of skipping in SCHOOL !!! I didn't online much nowadays so I don't play much with computers~
To all my MSN friends, if they read this, I might rarely online from now on~ Miss me, or whatever, I won't be back~~~
Coz....... Ermm... Getting lazier ?? Haha!! I wonder how my frens will be when we are all adults, REAL ADULTS..
Hmm... Today, 3 English essays and Maths work.... Kekeke... I have lot of books to read~ Etc, comics, novel and many thick books from my friends~ Well... I only borrow the comic from my friends, others, I don't need to borrow since I'm rather a bookworm and save hundred of books at home.. Lolx.... XD
Its late night already.. But I don't know what to do~ So I decide to play www.meetoto.com~
But, its still the same old condition... Boring~~
Hahaha.... Wow... I wrote quite long, did I ???
Hope you guys won't feel headache or well, worst, fainted after reading my long essay~~~ Kekeke~~~~
Labels: skip hundred school midnight moon
ends at 10:32 AM