<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5651457980943124098?origin\x3dhttp://unknown--stories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to UnKnOwN.BlOg
Tuesday, October 21, 2008Y
~~EXAM~~

Today exam started at 9.00 a.m. Everyone was kinda nervous and was busy studying. For what ?? The answer is.... Kajian Tempatan !!!!! To be honest, ALMOST EVERYONE IN MY CLASS HATES KAJIAN TEMPATAN AND ALSO WEAK IN IT !!!!Luckily, I study yesterday, just in a nick of time~~ That was close...
Hehehe.... Teacher came in with the papers and I saw the last page of the papers is about the history buildings in Malaysia.

Guess what ??? I quickly take my book and read the page bout the history buildings in Malaysia !!! XD I even told my best friend to read it. So, I answer it EASILY. But, there's one page that is REAL hard. Not even the smartest cookie in my class can do it. Sigh.... I HATE MAP.....

Next, is Mandarin. I am so, SO, SO weak in MANDARIN !!!!!! (>.<)" The luckiest thing is, I managed to read a few words so I survived the test. I might even get an A for Mandarin just because I AM LUCKY~ XD Hmm.... The third one is Pendidikan Moral. It was so,SO , SO GOD DAMN EASY !!!! Lolx... One hard, one normal, and another one hard !!! XD The last one is Art !!! We only have a little time to do so MUST do it QUICK. Luckily, I made my art simple and quick and QUIET. I draw 2 apples, 2 oranges, 1 watermelon and a flowerpot. Many students didn't make it in time, though. Then, NO MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow have no test. But, Thursday have. So, gotta study.... =,=" I'll less update my blog... After exam only continue update... ByE~

Labels:


ends at 5:29 AM