
I always thought you'd care,
for me over her.
You didn't have to be there.
Yet you always were.
I never asked you to crave me,
and we never had to lie.
I never asked you to save me.
And you never had to try.
We were just plain and clear,
Really. Good. Friends.
But I guess that it's here,
It.Really. Ends.
The only person I could lean on,
you knew that I bleeded for you.
It wasn't until you were gone,
I started to see I needed you.
It's only now that I've seen withyou,
Seen you with somone knew.
It's only now I start to see,
you were always going to be,
the very best little part of me.
It now means I know I lied that day,
that day I said we should just be friends.
I know what I really should say,
that this is where our friendship ends.
But the only words,
I can seem to say.
Are "I'm going to love you anyway."