

Today ok ok~
Went to eat dinner in my mum friend's restaurant~~
Haizz.... Holiday so sienzz le..... T.T
My aunt today went back liao~ So now I sleep alone at home... =__="
Haiz...
Now got uncle come to my house liao~

Hehehe.... Mummy and daddy fetch my aunt go back while me and my bro are at home, ALONE~
I found a box of chocolates~
We ate many, MANY, chocolates !!! XD
YUMMY !!!

Hehehe... In my bro's room~
Eating chocolates~ The box is also in his room ohx~
Hope mummy and daddy won't open the box~~ Tomorrow I alone at home, maybe I could eat the WHOLE chocolates in the box !! XD

I GOT A MISSION TOMORROW... A MISSION TO EAT THE WHOLE BOX OF CHOCOLATES MYSELF ~ XD
Wa.. Just now I chatting with so many peoples in MSN ohx~ Hand pain lo~~~
Hehehe, just now my bro play with my mouse (one of the computer parts, not real mouse)
Then, I pretend that he close my blog~
I get to hit him a few times... XD
Hehehe... see whether he wanna play next time again a not.... xP

Labels: chocolates