Hello~ Haha~ Today children day was fun~~ Though, Sya said that she might not come to school anymore..... Sigh.. Next year she changing school... Then what am I gonna do?????
We assembly in Dewan Lilid and wait. Blah, blah, blah.... Then me and Sya play badminton~~ There is 2 senior who got their badminton balls up on the roof. Haha... One of their friends use a football and throw it high up~ It was a great show!!!
The boys play water fight with the girls but we didn't get to play cos.... We miss it.... =__="
Then assembly again. This time is for games. Sya won in the musical chair while I lost in the second round BUT... Hehehe... I get to record every single thing of the musical chair !!! And no one can beat me cos they're playing musical chair !!!! XD
After that eat and play badminton~~ Then prize giving~ I got the first place in colouring contest~ But, I rather have the second or third prize cos its 2 pens, red and blue which is useful. All I have is a pencil box... A Winnie The Pooh Pencil Box.... At least I get something~~
Hope Sya will come to school.... T.T
Then went back home lor~~~
THE END~~~
P.S ::: I got the videos~~ Hehehe... Wanna see??? Message me lor...