Friday, October 17, 2008Y
1... 2... 3... ITS EXAM TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next week is gonna be my final year exam..Haiz... So nervous... Others subjects no need take, only Kajian Tempatan, Kemahiran Hidup, Sivik, P.Seni & P.Moral. Grrr... I hate it !!!!!!!! I wanna cry !!!!!!! T.T
Anyway, today was just kinda normal. My penpals have not reply my email yet so today, BORING... The badminton tournament is held after the final exam. My eyes is on fire !!!! Must win, win, win, win, WIN !!!!!!!!!! XD
Hmm.... The only thing I'm not happy is.... Well... I am in the editorial board and, I was awaiting the chance to help the teacher to do the magazine work. But, THAT teacher didn't let me... Guess how I know it ??
Well... Another friend of mine is also in the editorial board AND she is helping THAT teacher to do the school magazine. She told my BF that teacher don't want me and another of my friend to help cause she scared WE to NOISY !!!!
I HAVE TOTALLY NO RESPECT FOR HER FROM NOW ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whenever she ask, or talk to with me, I'll treat her coldly !!! As if I care, she doesn't have the right to be a teacher if her attitude is like this !!!
Telling other students that we are noisy, and don't want us to do something, afraid we might KILL her !!!!!!!!!!
If she can't even understand a student feelings, why be a teacher ?? Be a Mrs Hurt and Don't Care then !!!!
Sheesh !!!!!! No wonder she didn't call us to help her !!! She said, next Monday, next Wednesday, next week !!!! How bout next centuries ????
*Grumble, grumble*
DONE..... Skip this now...
Today at school also boring liao... Oh ya...
When go back home, I forgot to bring some books to do revision during Saturdays and Sundays.
So, my bro go back and I go and take my books..
That's all...
Bye....
Labels: teacher exam lonelyxnight
ends at 5:05 AM